Friday, October 10, 2014

Back to black (and white)

Five years. Five years I have waited for new material from my early teen love no. 1 - Tokio Hotel. A couple of weeks ago the wait finally was over. I absolutely love the new album Kings of Suburbia that was released earlier this week. It's really different to their old sound but I really like it, go check it out! 



Now, this is after all a nail blog and not a music blog. In honour to the rebirth of the band I will show you a mani I did a couple of weeks ago, inspiried of the singer and frontman Bill Kaulitz nails that he always wore back in 2008/2009.




Starting of with a classc, all black base, I used a white polish and the bottle's own brush to paint the french tips. I did two layers for full coverage and fixed eventual mistakes with a clean-up brush and a bit of nail polish remover.


Nail polishes used:
Essie Licorice
China Glaze White On White
Seche Vite (top coat)




No comments:

Post a Comment