Friday, October 24, 2014

Claws

Yesterday I did something I haven't done for as long as my nail career stretches - I changed my nail shape. It was all very spontaneous, after some time with my edges and corners chipping and breaking more than usual, I figuered that maybe it was time to try something new. I googled how to get a stiletto/almond nail shape (I will take no risk and improvise this change) on the Wednesday and after school on Thursday I went and bought the roughest nail file I could find. The whole process from start to finish took about 45 minutes, but it was totally worth it. I followed Ariane's video tutorial and started with thin, white outlines to make the shaping easier. I used a file from Depend Cosmetics and it worked great, I can recomnd it to all of you, really easy to manoeuvre.


I am so so pleased with the result and now I just can't figure out why I haven't done this earlier, haha. My nails look so pretty, even without polish. I kind of feel like madamluck (go check her out, super talented woman!), with poorly nail art skills in comparison though. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment