Sunday, October 26, 2014

New in!

With a collection of 200+ nail polishes, I try to restrain myself from getting myself more. Sometimes it works fine, other times, not as fine. To my defense I can say that my most recent newbies have either been gifts or on sale - one must take the chance when it appears, right?



First of all I will show you five polishes from Kiko Milano Cosmetics, that I got from my father and his girlfriend after their trip to Italy earlier this autumn. These are actually my firsts from this brand, and I am very pleased with them. The formula was great, the brushes really easy to wield and the opacity awesome, they all got full coverage with two coats. I also love the colours, for me they feel totally right for the season and they also look nice beside each other. Maybe they could make a nice skittle mani together?


Kiko 286, 357, 279, 343 and 333.

Last weekend I and my friend Ida made a little trip down to our capital - Stockholm! Of course we went shopping and I found some real bargains. The China Glaze classic For Audrey for only 30SEK at H&M? Yes, thank you. Visiting some fancier stores didn't disappoint either - a beautiful orange glitter polish by Urban Outfitters W.I.P and three creams from & other stories - all on sale! You can expect to see some nails involving these polishes very soon!


China Glaze For Audrey, W.I.P Hooch, & other stories Swanskin Beige, Lake Orange and Lawn Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment