Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Glam Skull


Hi! I know that I have some mutuals out there, who read my blog and I read yours, and I just want to quickly apologize to you for being absent the past week. I just haven't had any energy to check out or comment any blog, and currently I have about 150 unread posts on Bloglovin', lol. However, I will try to catch up with what I have been missing as soon as possible! Anyway, today I will show you the swatches of the skull-bottled polishes I got last week, from Glam of Sweden. They are all cremes and the bottles are 15ml.



First out we have the blue polish, named 34. Is it just me that don't like it at all when the polishes just have numbers instead of names? It is so hard to remember the numbers and also nail polish names can be really clever or "punny", great for a language geek with a bad sense of humour like me!

Anyway, this is a beautiful creme polish with really nice formula. The brushes of these are a little bit smaller and shorter than the ordinary, but that is not a bad thing, rather that it contributes to a more precise application. The opacity was good and here I have two coats on, even though I could have used a third for complete coverage, but there wasn't any shine-through visible in person.



The purple polish, 35, is a little different from the others due to it containing a subtle pink, purple and blue shimmer, though it is more visible in the bottle than on the nails. The polish also gets a little warmer, pink undertone when applied, as you can see compared to the bottle here above. Overall it is a great polish and is pretty much like 34 in the case of formula and application, this is just a little more opacque and here I have two coats.



Last but not least we have the green polish, which actually is my favourite of these three! This one has the number 03 and is such a gorgeous polish I didn't want to take it off, haha. Great formula and the best opacity of all three, here with two coats just like the others. And hey, a mint-y green that doesn't make me skin look red, all credit to that!

4 comments:

  1. Superhärliga färger, jag vill ha vååååår när jag ser dem. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja visst är de fina! Inget skriker vår som pasteller haha

      Delete
  2. De ser jättefina ut! Sugen att testa men har inte sett dem någonstans här ännu. Hoppas på att de dyker upp! Håller med om att det är trist när de inte har namn, samma med Depend, kommer inte ihåg vilka jag redan har och inte :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De är verkligen jättebra med tanke på priset, blev faktiskt positivt överraskad. Annars kan en ju inte alltid förvänta sig lika bra kvalité på budgetlack men dessa är verkligen super :) fortsätt leta!

      Delete