Thursday, April 2, 2015

Random geometric


Lately I've had some things going on with school (but now it's Easter break!), and I also devoted my whole Saturday to Högskoleprovet, or The Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test if you prefer the name in English. It took about seven hours but I survived and now I "only" have to wait for a month for the result, which may get me a bigger chance to get into the university program I want. We'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, today is all about pink! A wonderful colour, isn't it? Base is OPI Panda-monium Pink and the pattern is made by using a small nail art brush. I did all the lines in white acrylic paint at first, top-coated it to protect the design and then used the same brush to fill in half of the white lines with a gorgeous textured pink from Kicks Cosmetics - Rose Quartz, the bottle shown below.





2 comments:

  1. Vilken cool design, enkel men så snygg.
    Håller tummarna att ditt resultat räcker till det du vill komma in på. :-)

    ReplyDelete