Friday, May 1, 2015

Rainbow


I just have to start this post with saying how much I love this manicure. Love love love! It is so colourful and fun and lovely and pretty. Rainbow gradient with black and white glitter, what could go wrong, really? This is definitely my favourite design in a long time, and that just proves that something can be really simple but still amazing.


I started out with a white base, OPI Alpine Snow more precisely. Using a make up sponge, I made a vertical gradient of two polishes a nail, going from red on my pointer to end with blue on the pinky. The red polish is from Depend and its number has unfortunately been worn away from the bottle. The orange is Lake Orange from & other stories, yellow is Kiko 279, green is Color Club Twiggie and the blue is 34 from Glam of Sweden.

All nails are topped with one thin coat of Clearly Spotted from Maybelline New York, my absolute favourite glitter topper. Lastly, one coat of HK Girl Glisten & Glow top coat.



4 comments:

  1. Fullkomligt älskar detta! Bara så så så himla fint! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åhh tack så mycket, vad glad jag blir! Älskar också den här manikyren, så färgglad och härlig :D

      Delete
  2. Underbar manikyr! Sjukt fint :D

    ReplyDelete